I’ve provided answers to the most commonly asked questions in the FAQ, where you’ll find a wide range of information on everything from Clean Eating to Project: Sugar-Free, among other topics. The FAQ is continually updated as new questions arise.
All current posts can be found on the homepage. Below are the articles I recommend for getting started:
- Clean Eating Basics: You’re totally new to healthy eating or still need some extra encouragement? Then check out my article about weekly planning, stocking up, and meal prep or have a look at my book Clean Eating Basics.
- Project: Sugar-Free: Want to eat less sugar? Read more about my experiences with “Project: Sugar-Free!” All posts related to Project: Sugar-Free can be found here.
- Green smoothies for beginners: New to green smoothies? Then this is the right place to start. You can also find more info here.
- Breakfast recipes: Want a healthy start to your day, but don’t want to wake up extra-early? Here are some tips and hacks for quick, delicious, nutrient-rich breakfasts.
- Getting started with superfoods: Are you interested in learning more about superfoods and gradually integrating them into your diet? Here’s everything you need!
- Kitchen equipment: You’re just starting to change your diet and wondering which appliances you’ll need? Take a look at my kitchen and equipment here.
Here are my TOP 10 most popular articles – with over 5 million (!) pageviews total!
A selection of posts that are particularly close to my heart – a total mixed bag:
- Clean Eating – Cheat Days und die 80:20-Regel
- Der Zwang, gesund zu essen: Orthorexia nervosa
- 40 Tage Zuckerfrei – Das passiert im Körper
- Gesund ernähren bei Stress und Zeitmangel
- Roadtrip durch Kalifornien und Urlaub auf Hawaii
- Yoga-Ausbildung – Mein Weg zur Vinyasa Power Yoga-Lehrerin
Enjoy the blog and have fun! :-)